August 5 – October 28
Dining Only times are 4:30 – 5:00 and 6:30 – 7:00.
Also available with tickets to THE WIZARD OF OZ.
Deep Fried Cod
Steamed Cod with Peppercorn Cream Sauce
Southern Fried Baked Chicken
Chicken Tenderloin Tempura
Monterey Jack Macaroni & Cheese
Roasted Yukon Gold Potato Wedges
Steamed Farm Fresh Vegetables
Adults: $19.95 Youth ages 12 and under: $12.95
Ala Carte Extras:
Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup – $3.50
Blueberry Lemon Curd Tart – 4.00
Menu items subject to change, all dinners include Coffee, Tea, and Milk.
Soda, bar drinks, sales tax and gratuity are additional.
Consuming under-cooked meat may increase the risk of food borne illness.
Preparing For Your Visit
The Fireside takes the health of our staff and guests very seriously and while we have always maintained the highest standards for cleanliness and safety, we are also following guidelines recommended for all restaurants at this time. Some of these changes are noticeable and others behind the scenes but just as in any theatrical production, both sides are essential to its success. Our goal remains the same, to make you feel welcome and provide each guest with a memorable experience through friendly, courteous and gracious service. Here is what you can expect during your visit to The Fireside:
- Effective March 1, 2022, masks are not required for staff or guests. Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask may certainly do so.
- Our entire facility is equipped with air purifying technology that is also used in the White House, Mayo Clinic, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Google (99.4% effective against Covid-19, also effective against Flu, Bacteria, and other airborne allergens.)
- In addition to this technology, our HVAC units also incorporate fresh air into the space at regular intervals.
- Sanitizer stations are placed throughout the facility along with signage reminding guest to wash their hands.
- Reservations are recommended as we are frequently fully booked and limiting capacity at about 65%.
- We can accommodate reservations over 10 but may need to split your reservation over more than one table, depending on availability.
- Tables, chairs, salt, and pepper shakers are cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Silverware is wrapped to protect from unwanted contact.
- Housekeeping has increased frequency of sanitation and cleaning of high touch areas.
- Entire facility is professionally cleaned nightly with special attention to high touch areas and increased disinfection methods that have been installed since the pandemic began.
- Theatre is cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized between performances.