At The Fireside Dinner Theatre, we like you to “consider yourself part of the family.” The Klopcic Family’s philosophy is that “people will come to where they have been invited and will return to where they have been made to feel welcome.” This has fostered our growth since opening in 1964 as a small, unique restaurant to today’s two acre entertainment complex housing Wisconsin’s #1 year-round motorcoach attraction.
A group trip to The Fireside will be so popular with your travelers that you’ll receive the applause right along with our talented performers from across the country. Our location in a small city of 12,000 in the heart of scenic southern Wisconsin makes it surprising to some that we are all that we are:
- A 1,000 seat restaurant serving elaborate, unique and delicious meals
- A 665 seat theatre-in-the round with a professional staff and state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems for Broadway quality productions
- A shopping adventure with three permanent gift shops and another seasonal one offering the region’s most complete selection of gifts and collectibles for all ages and occasions
- One of the finest examples of excellent customer service you’ll find in the hospitality industry today
- A destination unto ourselves or the perfect complement to any Wisconsin tour for hundreds of thousands of guests each year
Group Benefits and Services With 13 or More People
Special group pricing including the meal, show, and tax.
- Early booking discounts
- Easy booking and payment plans
- Every 21st ticket is complementary (Every 19th ticket for weekday matinees!)
- No tickets to fuss about
- Easy access to Interstate, hotels and other attractions
- Plenty of free, safe parking
- Personal greeting upon arrival
- Special Group Leader incentives
- Handicap Accessible restaurant and theatre
- Marketing assistance available providing sign up sheets, promotional ideas and logos
- The Flame Newsletter
Planning Your Group Visit
Group seating for 13 or more guests can be easily reserved with just a phone call. Plan for a maximum number so the group can be seated together in your selected area. We are fully accessible to guests with disabilities; just let us know what special arrangements you need when placing the reservation.
We’ll mail you a reservation agreement and materials (upon request) to help promote your trip. We ask that you sign and return the form within 14 days, accompanied by a $1.00 deposit per ticket. Four weeks prior to the date of your visit, adjust your final count and send in the full payment 3 weeks prior. If needed, additional seating will be added as close to your group as possible. You may cancel up to two seats within 48 hours of your visit. If your count falls below 13, Individual rates will apply.
To assure that your deposit is transferable to your next group booking, we ask you to cancel a minimum of 30 days prior to your scheduled visit. Credits must be used within 12 months.
We offer seven performances weekly. The menus are designed to complement each show and are prepared using only the finest and freshest ingredients. You may want to consider our specialties of the day when choosing when to come to The Fireside Dinner Theatre.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Luncheon Matinees
- Thursday Night Signature Buffet
- Friday Night Fish Fry only – no theatre performance
- Saturday Night Special Menu Selections
- Sunday Morning Brunch Buffet
- Sunday Afternoon Dinner Theatre Package