Enjoy our Award Winning
Friday Night Fish Fry
Please No Walk Ins
Reservations are required and can be made through this website only. Seating is limited to parties of 6 or less to allow us to correctly follow both CDC and Jefferson County social distancing guidelines. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
FRIDAY EVENING MENU
Menu items subject to change. Sales tax and gratuity are additional.
$3.00 / cup
New England Clam Chowder*
Served with Oyster Crackers
French Onion Soup*
Pumpernickel Croutons with Wisconsin Cheese
Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup
With Jones Cherrywood Smoked Bacon Chips
Steamed Atlantic Cod with Peppercorn Beurre Blanc Sauce*
Deep Fried Beer Battered Atlantic Cod
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Baked Chicken
Select Your Choice:
Single Entree or a Combination of Any Two – $14.50
Enjoy All Three – $16.00
All Dinners include our special recipe Cole Slaw*; Bouquetierre of Fresh Roasted Vegetables*; Choice of Potato, and a Freshly Baked Cheese Bread Roll from our Bakery
Two of our Famous German Potato Pancakes served with Apple Sauce and Syrup
Yukon Gold Wedges*
MENU CHOICES FOR CHILDREN (12 and under)
All Children’s Meals are served with French Fries and Vegetables*.
Deep Fried Cod
Steamed Cod with Peppercorn Sauce*
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Deep Fried Chicken Strips
Hamburger or Cheeseburger
Key Lime Pie
A refreshing Tart Custard made with genuine Florida Key Lime Juice, presented in a Graham Cracker Crust garnished with Whipped Cream.
Pecan Turtle Ball Sundae*
Housemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream rolled in Roasted Ground Pecans, placed on Chocolate Hot Fudge and striped with Caramel Sauce.
Beverages & Extras
Milk – $1.50 / glass
Iced Tea – $1.50 (refills included)
Coffee – $2.25 (refills included)
Extra Peppercorn Sauce- $1.00
Extra Tartar Sauce – $.75
Extra Apple Sauce – $1.00
*This item CAN be prepared Gluten Free, please ask your server for details. Please note that while we offer gluten free items, our kitchen is not completely gluten free. However, we will do everything we can to prevent cross-contamination.
Please ask your server about Vegetarian options, plate charges for shared dinners, and other ala carte add-ons.
Consuming under-cooked meat may increase the risk of food borne illness.
Preparing For Your Visit During COVID-19
The Fireside takes the health of our staff and guests very seriously and while we have always maintained the highest standards for cleanliness and safety, we are also following new guidelines recommended for all restaurants at this time. Some of these changes will be noticeable and others behind the scenes but just as in any theatrical production, both sides are essential to its success. Our goal remains the same, to make you feel welcome and provide each guest with a memorable experience through friendly, courteous and gracious service. Here is a list of our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Clearly post signage in compliance with COVID-19 regulations.
- Reservations only, and spaced to allow for less congestion when checking in for your reservation.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings as suggested by the CDC, and we encourage our guests to do so as well.
- Our staff is having their temperature taken every shift along with answering a questionnaire related to flu-like symptoms prior to being allowed to work the shift.
- As always, the facility is professionally cleaned and proper hand-washing practices continue in a higher frequency.
- Housekeeping is increasing the amount of times that high-touch surfaces are disinfected during the service as well as maintaining our already high expectations for cleanliness and sanitization.
- Continue to follow social distancing.
- We are seating tables 6’ or further away from each other in the dining room.
- All silverware is wrapped in napkins according to WRA suggestions.
- All salt, pepper and sugar containers are cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- We have limited the number of staff coming to the table as well to reduce the amount of unnecessary visits to the table.