School Rate with 18 or More
Mid Week Matinee School Packages (Show with Meal)
2019 School Package Includes
- Students: $64.95 per student is the School Package Rate with 18 or more (the total count includes chaperones)
- One chaperone for every 18 students will receive a complimentary ticket.
- $66.95 or $69.95 is the Group Tax Exempt Rate for additional chaperones.
- These rates include the featured show meal for the chaperones and the students no matter what their age.
- Please request our 2019 Season Group Rate Flyer for additional options.
Combined School Package + Group Youth Packages
- Combine younger students, ages 14 and under, with older students to form a group with 18 or more.
- Age 14 and Under: $49.95 Tax Exempt Group Youth Rate with the Youth Package Meal in place of the featured show meal.
- Over Age 14: $64.95 School Package Rate with the featured show meal.
- The Youth Package Meal includes a Fresh Fruit Salad, Chicken Strips, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Corn and a Chocolate Sundae for dessert.
These benefits apply for both School Packages and Combined School/Group Youth Packages:
- Both packages include a meal, the meal gratuity and the performance.
- Included beverages are Coffee (for adults), tea (hot or cold) and milk (2 glasses).
- Soda and ice cream drinks are an additional charge. Please pre order ice cream drinks.
- One chaperone for every 18 paid students is complimentary.
- One driver per bus is comped the featured meal.
- Theatre seating is in front or second row balcony (stairs required).
- Arrival time is 10:30AM unless otherwise arranged.
- Each bus is greeted upon arrival and escorted to the dining room. No tickets are required.
- Complementary Educational Seminar is available on selected dates (except during Christmas).
- School Rates do not apply for Christmas performances.
Booking as easy as 1-2-3!
STEP 1: Call for seats; we’ll send you a contract.
STEP 2: Return your signed contract with a $1.00 per person deposit to hold your seats (minimum $25).
STEP 3: Confirm your count one month in advance of your arrival and follow with your payment.