Preparing For Your Visit During COVID-19
The Fireside takes the health of our staff and guests very seriously and while we have always maintained the highest standards for cleanliness and safety, we are also following new guidelines recommended for all restaurants at this time. Some of these changes will be noticeable and others behind the scenes but just as in any theatrical production, both sides are essential to its success. Our goal remains the same, to make you feel welcome and provide each guest with a memorable experience through friendly, courteous and gracious service. We are safely operating at or under the 25% capacity limit currently recommended by Governor Evers as well as adhering to all CDC and Wisconsin Restaurant Association guidelines. Here is a list of our COVID-19 Precautions:
- First and foremost, our theatre is equipped with ground-breaking technology to help fight the spread of COVID-19 and other infections. This patented and proven technology delivers clean indoor air that is safe and healthy. Notable recent installments of this technology include The White House, the Mayo Clinic, Google, and Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Clearly post signage in compliance with COVID-19 regulations.
- Reservations only, and spaced to allow for less congestion when checking in for your reservation.
- Concert seating is being done by the box office using every other row, blocking off seats between parties to achieve social distancing throughout the theatre.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings as suggested by the CDC, and we require our guests to do so as well except while eating and drinking.
- Our staff is having their temperature taken every shift along with answering a questionnaire related to flu-like symptoms prior to being allowed to work the shift.
- As always, the facility is professionally cleaned and proper hand-washing practices continue in a higher frequency.
- Housekeeping is increasing the amount of times that high-touch surfaces are disinfected during the service as well as maintaining our already high expectations for cleanliness and sanitization.
- Continue to follow social distancing.
- We are seating tables 6’ or further away from each other in the dining room.
- All silverware is wrapped in napkins according to Wisconsin Restaurant Association suggestions.
- All salt, pepper and sugar containers are cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- We have limited the number of staff coming to the table as well to reduce the amount of unnecessary visits to the table.